Assault Dragon Academy
Assault Dragon Academy
Assault Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this academy inspires duelist of all kinds to reach to the top and be the best of the best

HomeShould i  Change the Academy url? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Assault Dragon Academy
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» time for a break
Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-07-27, 6:32 pm by Anbu Zero

» akalokoloko's re-test results
Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-07-24, 10:27 pm by bloodbath123

» YUGI VS JADEN
Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-07-23, 8:41 pm by sakura96

» this is the song :lol!:
Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-07-23, 8:34 pm by sakura96

» these videos are not gay at all
Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-07-22, 2:37 am by sakura96

» 30 OTKS Six Sams
Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-07-15, 8:31 pm by Rogerb396

» Roger's Deck Shop
Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-07-01, 5:45 pm by Rogerb396

» No touching
Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-06-30, 7:45 pm by Rogerb396

» HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT DN HAS CHANGED
Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-06-24, 10:44 am by Anbu Zero

Top posters
bloodbath123 (134)
Should i  Change the Academy url? Vote_lcapShould i  Change the Academy url? Voting_barShould i  Change the Academy url? Vote_rcap 
Rogerb396 (89)
Should i  Change the Academy url? Vote_lcapShould i  Change the Academy url? Voting_barShould i  Change the Academy url? Vote_rcap 
Anbu Zero (67)
Megurine Luka (45)
Partyboy72 (38)
Doomlord619 (17)
DarknessChild08 (17)
Dark13ade (13)
Hanzo (5)
Silver10 (4)
Duelist Of The Week
Card Of The Week
A.A. Songs

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
AFFILIATES
Visitor Counter
Hits Tracking
Chatbox2
User Control
My Profile
• Information
• Preference
• Signature

Social
• Friends and Foes
• Memberlist
• Groups

Should i Change the Academy url?

Go down 
2 posters

should i change academy url?
(A)assault-academy.forumotion.com(current)
Should i  Change the Academy url? Vote_lcap33%Should i  Change the Academy url? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
(B)assaultdragon-Academy.forumotion.com(new)
Should i  Change the Academy url? Vote_lcap67%Should i  Change the Academy url? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bloodbath123
Headmaster
Headmaster
bloodbath123

Assault Cash : 585

Should i  Change the Academy url? Empty
PostSubject: Should i Change the Academy url?   Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-05-15, 1:03 pm

ok here is the thing im changing the academy form now on it will be know as assault dragon academy

i will only have 3 dorms stardust, red dragon, and doom kaiser

there will be a new testing system aswell but the people that already had there test will not have to do another test. i will change there ranking into the dorm right next to theirs like ex
6 dorms
1 2 3 4 5 6
now
1 and 2
3 and 4
5 and 6

Tester i ask you dont test anyone until i make the changes.

also there is going to be a new url, but i wont change the url if you guys vote to not to change the url.

i thank you for you time and if you have any question please contact me.

Last edited by bloodbath123 on 2012-05-15, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://assault-d-academy.forumotion.com
bloodbath123
Headmaster
Headmaster
bloodbath123

PostSubject: Re: Should i Change the Academy url?   Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-05-15, 7:17 pm

i ask all the members to read this a teachers please stop testing people until i say other wise.
Back to top Go down
Rogerb396
HeadTester/Admin
Rogerb396

Assault Cash : 40

PostSubject: Re: Should i Change the Academy url?   Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-05-16, 8:50 am

I see you made some changes so idk if we can test yet so ill wait but, i do have a person who go's to mine and franklin's school that wants to join hes pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
bloodbath123
Headmaster
Headmaster
bloodbath123

PostSubject: Re: Should i Change the Academy url?   Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-05-16, 3:29 pm

Rogerb396 wrote:
I see you made some changes so idk if we can test yet so ill wait but, i do have a person who go's to mine and franklin's school that wants to join hes pretty decent.
i guess you can recruit him, and also i will put up a new testing format later today so after i put up a new testing format the testing will resume
Back to top Go down
Rogerb396
HeadTester/Admin
Rogerb396

Assault Cash : 40

PostSubject: Re: Should i Change the Academy url?   Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime2012-05-16, 4:26 pm

okeee dokey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i Change the Academy url?   Should i  Change the Academy url? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should i Change the Academy url?
Page 1 of 1